Edward P. Chan, Owner/President
Alliance Payment Solutions, Inc., Okemos, MI
CURRENT BUSINESS & SALES SUCCESS:
- In 2003, I launched a new company, Alliance Payment Solutions,
to meet the growing demand for third-party
We provide image-based
remittance processing services, at a competitive price, to financial institutions,
non-profit organizations, government municipalities and commercial businesses who would rather outsource than process internally.
- My primary focus is to grow the company through increased sales and offer
new services to be utilized by new and existing customers. I strive to develop
long-term customer relationships, built on trust and respect, and
provide excellent service.
- While business growth is important, I also mentor, train and motivate my staff to provide outstanding work
and excellent customer service each and every day.
ADDITIONAL SALES EXPERIENCE:
Diverse Computer Marketers (DCM), Lansing, MI
Financial Software and Disaster Recovery Solutions for Banks
- As vice president, I was responsible for service development and attaining
an annual growth rate of 20 percent, which we achieved.
- Prior to becoming a vp, I was the company's sales and marketing manager.
I hired, mentored and trained salespeople, continually motivating the team to meet or exceed our sales
goals and objectives. I also managed key account relationships and analyzed competitive
products and services. During this timeframe, we increased sales by two million dollars each year.
- In an earlier direct sales role, I developed a comprehensive
plan using cold calling, networking of existing clients
and new prospects, and focused goals and forecasts to continually increase
sales revenue for the company.
Michigan State University, East Lansing, MI
Bachelor of Arts, Major in Finance
Six year Volunteer / Match with Big Brothers Big Sisters of
Single Engine Land Rated Private Pilot
Avid Tennis Player
Blessed Father and Husband
Series sponsored by: Envision-u